Sunday, May 1, 2011

New Dresses


Nothing like a few fresh and pretty dresses...ESPECIALLY when your Aunt makes them for you. My sister Dana use to say, "I am just not that talented." I beg to differ. All of my sisters ooze with talent and Dana is no exception! Thank you Dana for sharing your talents with us. I love them, the girls love them, and I got so many compliments on the today at church. I made sure I broadcasted how talented my sister truly is.








7 comments:

The Peters Family said...

OOOhhh! So cute!

Dana said...

I love the dresses but they are made even cutter by having such loves in them!!!

~Erica and her gang~ said...

I thought those dresses looked like Dana creations :o) That is a talent I wish I had but, DONT :o) Cute kiddos!!

ChristyLou said...

Oh Allison, they are just beyond precious. What sweet, beautiful daughters you have...and a mighty good-looking son too!

Samantha said...

What a sweet and talented Auntie!

Wendy said...

While I was sitting behind them in church I was admiring the dresses thinking to myself "I hope THOSE get handed down to Brooke, but they look like Dana made them so she won't want to part with them" :o) btw... I was not thinking thay while YOU were talking ;o)

Jennifer M. said...

Absolutely beautiful! The dresses and the girls! That's not the first set of darling dresses Dana has sewn for you. How lucky! :)