Saturday, May 21, 2011

We {heart} Soccer

Today is our last soccer game for the season. It went by sooo fast, probably because the weather has been so darn pleasent. I am usually happy the season is ending just because I feel like we are running ragged but it has been different this time. I always love seeing Gabe doing something he loves to do. But he really loved it this season because Erik was his coach.
They didn't have enough coaches and Erik has let them know he could be an assistant coach if they needed him...they did and got a promotion too. I have seen Erik be so patient with these kids. It's fun to see him in action.





2 comments:

~Erica and her gang~ said...

Aaawww, what a GOOD Daddy :o)

Jennifer M. said...

What a great experience for Gabe & Erik. Great memories that neither will forget! Trip got to do the same with Chase and Connor. Great pics! You need to give me a brush up course on all of the tips Brinn gave you!