(Carla's family went the next day)
Nathan
Daniel
Sarah
My girls loved Nathan chasing them
We grabbed a bite to eat at Applebee's.

The rest of the weekend, the kids played with cousins, dogs, and we all helped Mama with the outside garden beds and shrubs. It was quite the job but with so many helpers, it went fast. Like my grandma use to say, "Many hands make light work". I was glad we were able to help Mom and jump start her week with less to do. And I was quite impressed with my nephews. They have grown so much so fast and like to show how strong they are.

Had to throw this one in...these three girls are joined at the hip when we are together. I love that they have a great relationship.
We had a great weekend, but as always, it goes too fast! I love you Bonds, Porritts, and Tisdales. We miss ya'll so much!!!!
2 comments:
I can't imagine a better way to spend Easter weekend either! What a special memory. I love all if the pictures of cousins together! :)
YOu have such cute pictures!!!!! I love them all. YOu can't tell how cold it really was but it sure was wasn't it!!! What a wonderful way to celebrate Easter!!!
Post a Comment