This may sound a little silly, but I am so thankful for our new outdoor furniture. I have been wanting a table, 6 chairs for our whole family to sit on and an umbrella for as long as we have been in this home. But have you seen those prices out there...no thank you! I could not spend $1,000-4,000 on something that will sit on my deck. Yes, I would enjoy it but there are more uses with that kind of money. But alas, we found a great deal on a set with 6 chairs!!!!! Our whole family can sit and eat dinner outside together. I was thrilled! Our first meal? Pancakes for dinner on Saturday. Yummy!




I am not sure why I didn't get any pictures of Kate. She did enjoy eating outside too.
6 comments:
Where did you find such a great deal?
I would love real outdoor furniture! We're obsessed with my parents outdoor furniture and when we visit we eat every meal out there!
OH my gosh that picture of you and Erik soooooooo cute!!!!!!!! It helps there are two good looking people in it but dang that is such a cute picture of you guys. Do you not have the umbrella up??
I LOVE that picture of you and Erik! I'd love a copy of that one. He's so darn handsome! The furniture looks great!
I would like to find some outdoor furniture as well when we get back. Good for you! I love it! Can't imagine a better inaugural meal for the new set! :)
that furniture is really, really cute too! good find. that is an adorable picture of you and erik too. love the fuzziness.
Well - I can't see much of the furniture - Anna looks like Marie!! Especially with her hair wild and crazy - that was Marie at her age!!
Post a Comment