I had blood shot eyes...basically hickies on my eyeballs from the suction. But everyday that is getting less and less. I am so thankful I did it. Every day I can see better and better and the driness is getting better too.
This was 3 days after...my eyes were still a bit swollen and major grossness.
I still get the urge to reach for my glasses in the morning. Or to take out contacts when I brush my teeth at night. But waking up in the middle of the night and looking at the clock...oh my word. It is beyond exciting to see. No more squinting, packing half the bathroom when I go out of town, or asking the kids to help me find my glasses (because I would forget where I put them when I go to bed and can't see to find them when I awoke). I won't have to worry about packing spare contacts when I go to the pool this summer either.
This was a week and two days later. (Isabel took this picture)
9 comments:
Aaaah! I'm so jealous!
That is definitely on my 2 year plan.
Where did you get it done?
Lasik?! Oh I am SOO jealous! How exciting for you!
Yay for Lasik!!
I kinda wish I had the guts to do it. And it looks as though you are still a tad bit bloodshot in the left eye. I am glad you are finding such satisfaction though in it!!! I am happy for you.
I knew you would soon be writing this post about how glad you were to have it done :o)
I am so happy for you! I want to do that someday, when I get over being a chicken. :) You look fabulous, by the way!
i don't think i could ever, ever get this done. i have such an eyeball phobia it isn't even funny. it took me until i was 16 to learn how to put my contacts in! even now, i'm a total spaz about it. i'm happy for you though. i would love to not be blind as a bat.
glad you're doing better. I feel like i need to check your blog now that i never see you anymore. :(
Joel hasn't regretted his lasik surgery... it's been at least 6 years already!
Post a Comment