Monday, February 28, 2011

Children's Musuem (picture over load)

We met up with Pa Longnecker and Bridger and went to a fun children's museum. We had a blast together. Anna wasn't feeling too good (she had an ear infection) so she ended up very clingy inbetween spurts of energy. I wish she had felt better so she could enjoy herself like she likes to. But reguardless, we all enjoyed being together and at a new and fun place. Thanks for making the trip Bridger and Pa. We love ya'll.
Enjoy the MANY pictures....I just can't help myself!










This was Isabel's favorite part. She danced while...


Pa did the sound and lights for this mini theater.


Poor little thing! I am so thankful for antibiotics!


Bridger pulling Kate up on these seats. You have to pull up your own body weight.























6 comments:

klonghall said...

Erik is smiling! You are getting good at catching those smiles on camera! (much to his dismay, I'm sure...) I wish we all could have come. Hopefully, we can another time. Bridger loved being w/ all you guys. We love you and miss you so much!!!

~Erica and her gang~ said...

Looks like you guys had a really great time!! All your pics are so good. I can't believe you had an awesome pic of Erik. I know he hates pictures :o)

Wendy said...

is that the one in Chattanooga? It looks like fun! I have to agree, good shot of the hubby ;o)

Jennifer M. said...

It looks like you all made such fun memories! Love the pictures... :) You'll have to tell us about this place.

Heather said...

this looks like a really fun place! great pictures. and, speaking of pictures...listen to this. my friend got a message from blogger saying that she had too many pictures on her blog and that she was going to have to start paying a yearly fee. THE HORROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bond Bedlam said...

Great pictures