Aaaaahhhh, poor thing!!! You know when she DOES grow out of this and has kids of her own. One day she is going to be complaining to you about her child"s skin and that is when you can pull this picture up and show her what her little hands use to look like :o) And you can say she got it from YOU!!!
Who needs great hands when you are as pretty as she is? She'll grow out of it - I can only imagine that the heater adds to it - my knuckles get so raw this time of year that they bleed. I also love what your friend Erica said, she is right on and her thoughts go right along with your previous post! Love you!
Have you tried a humidifier and Eucerin cream? That helps my skin A LOT this time of year and they can look just like that. It can help the itching also if that is a symptom. The good news is that kids are so string and can adapt to something a lot quicker and easier than us - at least me. So, as long as the discomfort is minor she will probably not even care. Hannah has psoriasis and eczema and her hands look awful during dry and/or cold weather. She has to carry lotion or cream with her. Although, she hasn't had it to bad this year so it may be a food allergy? Just me playing doctor - which is not good for the patient. lol
Well as I suppose she gets her allergies from me - I think she will have to have allergy shots when she gets older they have helped me - but I am still a mess at times. So... sorry I know she is miersable - I HATE this for my grandbabies. But... she is still beautiful!
OH my heck!!!!!!!!!!! I have seen her hands look like this as well. But when you look at it so close up like that, Oh it just breaks your heart!!! I love my little Kate and no matter how wrinkly she is she will always be my baby!!!!
10 comments:
I am so sorry! What is she allergic to? What suggestions do doctors have for her?
Aaaaahhhh, poor thing!!! You know when she DOES grow out of this and has kids of her own. One day she is going to be complaining to you about her child"s skin and that is when you can pull this picture up and show her what her little hands use to look like :o) And you can say she got it from YOU!!!
Jenn, it's the same issues as always, ALL dairy, peanuts, but we think outside stuff bothers both too.
Just seeing it on my computer, close up just makes me sad for her.
Poor Lady. I just want to slather her in a magic lotion! Allergies stink.
:(
That is so sad.
Hopefully she'll grow out of it! I wonder what it would look like if she lived in a dry climate?-that would be brutal.
Oh my goodness! That would stress me out! I'm so sorry for you and them!
Who needs great hands when you are as pretty as she is? She'll grow out of it - I can only imagine that the heater adds to it - my knuckles get so raw this time of year that they bleed. I also love what your friend Erica said, she is right on and her thoughts go right along with your previous post! Love you!
Have you tried a humidifier and Eucerin cream? That helps my skin A LOT this time of year and they can look just like that. It can help the itching also if that is a symptom. The good news is that kids are so string and can adapt to something a lot quicker and easier than us - at least me. So, as long as the discomfort is minor she will probably not even care. Hannah has psoriasis and eczema and her hands look awful during dry and/or cold weather. She has to carry lotion or cream with her. Although, she hasn't had it to bad this year so it may be a food allergy? Just me playing doctor - which is not good for the patient. lol
Well as I suppose she gets her allergies from me - I think she will have to have allergy shots when she gets older they have helped me - but I am still a mess at times. So... sorry I know she is miersable - I HATE this for my grandbabies. But... she is still beautiful!
OH my heck!!!!!!!!!!! I have seen her hands look like this as well. But when you look at it so close up like that, Oh it just breaks your heart!!! I love my little Kate and no matter how wrinkly she is she will always be my baby!!!!
Post a Comment