Friday, February 4, 2011

My Snaggle Tooth Boy

It's official, he has no big teeth and I think it's so cute. I love hearing my kids talk with no teeth (am I really that big of a hick?). I just think it's sweet, charming, and tender.
There is also something about this boy that just makes me happy. Yes, Gabe can be ridiculous and dramatic at times. But on a whole, this kid is a really good kid. I love it when he finds ways to just be near me and put his head on my shoulder. I love when he gets excited over some crazy senerio in his head that he just HAS to share. It is usually so far out there that it takes a few minutes to figure out how to reply.



I love my Gabe.

5 comments:

klonghall said...

He is such a sweet boy. I still treasure the big ol' hug he gave me at Christmas when his little sisters were giving me the cold shoulder.

Bond Bedlam said...

Ahh... that brings back memories of my little boy. Reid got so excited about things. It brought me so much joy. Enjoy it and savor it while you can. Mom

Dana said...

Oh my sweet Gabe. I LOOOOOVE him toothless!!!! He so handsome!!!

Jennifer M. said...

I love it, too! He and Caroline are twins. :)

Heather said...

I can't wait till Hannah looses a tooth. No teeth is only the cutest kid phase EVER! I think he looks precious.