Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Days are Here

The kids have been out of school for three weeks already for Christmas break. Then last night, we got the call saying school was out (everyone is ready to get back on our normal schedule). I looked outside and it was clear. Then this morning, everything was white and beautiful. Something about snow that just makes everything look so clean and crisp. We are suppose to be getting even more tonight. The kids are out tomorrow too...gotta find something to entertain us!

So enjoy a few pictures of the Longnecker Zoo playing in the pretty white stuff.










6 comments:

Leighanna said...

Cute family picture! I love the last one!!! Yeah for some fun snow!

~Erica and her gang~ said...

Hahaha, love the family pic with the tongue sticking out :o)

Dana said...

I loooove the family pictures. Little did you know then that you might be out almost a week.

Jennifer M. said...

Looks like everyone is enjoying all of the snow! :) My kids are sad they are missing it. Great family picture to start off 2011! :)

Lindsey's Story said...

You're wearing my coat! You have great fashion sense!

Heather said...

How fun is that? I love snow days...too bad we never, ever have them here!