Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Last Fun times of 2010!



We had a great time the last few weeks of December. Santa came early to our house. Erik emailed him and he agreed to come Christmas Eve since we were suppose to have a bit of a winter storm heading our way. It was wonderful! The kids were able to play with their toys for a whole day verses just a quick morning. On Christmas morning we headed to Erik's family. We had a wonderful lunch and an easy couple of days. We even were able to go out with just the adults for a dinner one night. It was a lot of fun and the kids love being at Pa's house. Thank you Longneckers and Halls. It was a great time.



From there, Erik had to go home for a couple of days for a Scout Trainning course he had to complete by the end of the year (he likes to cut it close). I went to my parents home with the kids. There we met up with Carla and her kids, Dana came later in the evening with her kids. Reid, Leighanna, their kids William & Charly (which I haven't met yet) weren't going to make it this year, along with Marie and her family.

On Wednesday, Dana answered the door at Mom's. There was the cutiest little baby with chunky cheeks in a carseat with a note. Dana called Mama to come quickly. The baby girl had a note on her that said, "Santa forgot something in his sleigh. Merry Christmas. - Roudolph". Of course anyone with kids knows when someone is at the door, all kids come running to see who it is. We (us adults included) all filed out to see what the commotion was. What a cute, sweet baby it was that just smiled at all of us. Then all the sudden, Reid, Leighanna, and William come out from behind the cars. That nuts came home! It was the BEST suprise and trick EVER!!!!!! Reid recorded it on his iPod. He is going to put it up on their blog at some point. Check back and I will put the link up to see it.

Anytime we get together, we HAVE to play games. We love board games, card games, wrestling (Reid gave his own son a bloody nose, and I almost knocked Dana out---Still feel bad about that. Sorry Dana!)





Grandpa and his wife Bonnie came to visit for the day. It was nice getting to know her. She is a fun lady.

Four Generations of Bond Men.


I couldn't resist putting this one in. I think Anna looks beautiful here, despite the raw upper lip.




We play hard and crash hard!


4 comments:

~Erica and her gang~ said...

WOW, what a fun time!!! So much fun jammed into to such a small amount of time, I am sure!!! Glad you had fun. Now back to the Momma schedule.

klonghall said...

We sure loved getting to spend time with you guys. The pictures don't do it justice! We should have taken pix at our adult-only dinner. That may have been my favorite part of the weekend. I'm so glad you married my brother. Our family would be so boring w/o you!

Heather said...

This looks so fun! I'm glad you had such a great holiday. Those girls of yours are getting so beautiful! That hair is amazing! xoxox

Heather said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Super cute picture in the snow...mad props for setting up your tripod in the freezing cold. And, I love that picture of you and eric. Tender!!