Thursday, January 13, 2011
Our New Year's Cards
Ok, so again...not on top of things. Maybe I should make this my New Year's Resolution...but I hate not accomplishing my goals. I don't like to add one more needless failure to my checklist. So I won't. But that is all a different post. This post is to send you your New Years Card. I didn't want to send a Christmas Card out this year since I had more than enough on my plate. My goal was to send New Years Cards and while you all are getting bills in the mail from Christmas, we could brighten up your day with our faces...HA HA HA! I still might get around to it; so if you find one in your mailbox within the next 6 months, I got it done. If you don't, don't be offended...I am just a slacker! So here you are. We love you all. We miss you all (for those not close to us physically). And for those special friends in Hong Kong, an extra special shout out from home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love this picture!!! And love to the Hong Kong folks! :)
Absolutely LOVE the picture. You are such a beautiful family! Your Hong Kong friends appreciate the shout out and miss you too! Admire you for being wise and selective about choosing what NOT to do. :) Happy New Year!
Post a Comment