My babies at a month old.

Kate with her wide hair and silly grin

Our Anna Banana
I can not believe that these little girls are one year older. They couldn't wait for their "birfday". They finally got the hang of holding three fingers up (I think that is the hardest number for kids to do...something about holding that pinky finger down... tricky).
I made the girls their own individual cakes. I figured if they had to share their birthday, they should have their own cake. They didn't turn out as pretty as I pictured in my head. They could care less though. And between the time I decorated them and the time we celebrated, someone had swiped some licks...that didn't add to the pretty factor. Oh well!
I also let the girls ice their own little squares earlier in the day. They love being in the kitchen with me and can't stand not helping me. They enjoyed it!
Once the big kids got home from school we celebrated.
Can't believe how much our lives have gotten better for having these beautiful girls in our home. I love them beyond anything I could describe. They are so unique and amazing in their OWN way.
6 comments:
They are so beautiful! I can't believe they are THREE!! Crazy how time flies. Happy BIrthday Anna and Kate!
They are sooo big! Happy birthday Ladies! We love you!!!
Absolutely adorable!!! I still remember when you were pregnant! Crazy. Happy Birthday to Kate and Anna. :)
My sweet girls!!!!! What happy little faces. Sorry we didn't call. They know we love them though!!!! Happy Birthday girlies!!!!
Beautiful little miracles!
I love the princess dress-ups. I can't wait! Love those girls, even though they won't EVER talk to me! ;o)
Post a Comment