Thursday, September 16, 2010

Blast from the Past (2005)

Everybody says, "These days pass so quickly. Enjoy it." At my worst I think, "GOOD! Can't wait to move past this phase." But when I see pictures like these, I miss the days that HAVE already past. And I know I will feel the same in two more years. Where did the time go? I got a blessing once that said I will be blessed in remembering special times in my life. I am grateful for that promise and hold on tight to it.





This is Isabel, not Anna....they look so much alike!

3 comments:

Leighanna said...

YOU look so young in these pics!!! Time really does fly! :)

~Erica and her gang~ said...

Man Allison you haven't changed one bit!! I love that baby pic of "G". He still to this day makes that same face!!

Dana said...

YOu look so young, not that your old or anything you have just matured you old fart!!! So cute when they are little. Erika is right, Gabe still makes that face even at his age.