On Erik's off day, we took the little girls to the zoo. The weather was perfect and it wasn't too crowded. Our favorite were the new FLAMINGOS. We stood there for the longest time just watching them move around the place. They are so neat. We had a good time and came home just in the nick of time to pick up the big kids. Here are some fun pics from the day. (Kate is in the white shirt, Anna in the stripes)
I LOOOOVE the one where you have antlers and ears. Too perfect for you!!! YOu can always seem to get a picture of Erik if he has a kid with him. Wish we could have joined you!!!
5 comments:
SO FUN! I have been waiting for the Flamingos since May!
those girls are so stinkin cute! I can't believe I still can't tell them apart! :o)
Great pictures. I like the one of you and the girls. Sounds like a great day!!!
How fun! Looks like you had a great time. Kate and Anna are growing up so fast! Still remember when you were pregnant...
I LOOOOVE the one where you have antlers and ears. Too perfect for you!!! YOu can always seem to get a picture of Erik if he has a kid with him. Wish we could have joined you!!!
Post a Comment