I know, I know, I keep talking about good teachers. But I am sooooo thankful, AGAIN! Tonight I had Parents Night (just to go over rules, lesson plans, things going to happen during the year, etc). Isabel's teacher is truly an answer to pleas sent on countless times to Heavenly Father. I know she loves these children. She said, "If I offend someone I am sorry, but I pray, and I know these children are in my class this year for a reason." I got teary and had to collect myself before I started boo-hooing in front of all these parents. I know that is true! And my heart is filled with so much gratitude and appreciation for Heavenly Father and for Mrs."T"
Then also tonight, we were putting the kids to bed and Gabe said, "I CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW!" I asked him why. He said, "I LIKE SCHOOL" all while grining from ear to ear. I can never thank these teachers enough for loving my children and caring about their learning, their opinions, and their feelings. I am one happy Mama right now!
3 comments:
Amen! Good teachers can make life wonderful for EVERYONE! So happy for you! :)
Girl yall deserve to have some wonderful teachers after last year. I am so happy for you and know exactly how you are feeling.
Those years w/ bad teachers really make these years with good ones that much sweeter. And, they make everything in the family better. I'm SO GLAD this is a good year. They both deserve it!
Post a Comment