Saturday, August 14, 2010

Here we go again...


So as I am working on the computer, mister man comes in and says, "I think I have a loose tooth." I said, "Let me see." Sure enough it's wiggling. Then not more than a minute later he bounces back in and says, "I think I have two." I feel the other one and the child will have a visit soon from the little fairy herself. He had the biggest grin on his face. It was priceless.

3 comments:

Dana said...

What a sweet little man he is. I love him so much!!!

Bond Bedlam said...

Open your pocket book!

longnecker said...

He is getting so handsome - he looks way too big though. Lars and I are wondering if you guys have plans over veterans day weekend. I know it is far in advance, but we were hoping to come and visit. We have that Thursday and Friday off of school and we know that this Thanksgiving is your families turn, so we thought it would be fun.

Also if you are still looking for Super Saturday stuff sugardoodle.net under RS and Crafts has a glass etching tutorial and then howdoesshe.com has some fun ideas (I love the smaller FHE board they have.)