Monday, August 9, 2010

Cheers to a Good Year!


We are ready for another school year to begin. After Isabel's teacher last year, I was hoping and praying hard for great teachers. And, Thank you Heavenly Father!!!! We went to meet the teachers last week. As soon as her teacher was done talking to another parent, I introduced her to Isabel. And slap me on the floor, she hugged her and told her she was glad she was in her class. Later, I asked Isabel if Mrs. M ever hugged kids last year. She got these HUGE eyes and said "NO!!!" I think Mrs. T will be our saving grace this year. I am so grateful and happy!!!!!!!!!!

Gabe got Mrs. P and I think she will equally be wonderful. She is a bit older and oh so sweet.
So raise your Sonic cups filled with Diet Dr Pepper (with cherry) and lets toast to a great year.

6 comments:

~Erica and her gang~ said...

AMEN, cheers to YOU!!! Looks like it's going to be a great year for us too. Let's see if they come home with HOMEWORK today??? (probably) ;OP

Dana said...

I am so dang excited that they have good teachers. That can totally change a school year for a kid!!!

Carla said...

oh i'm so glad!! a good teacher makes all the difference!!

Wendy said...

That is such a relief...cheers...I actually have a Sonic Diet Cherry Dr.Pepper to toast with!! :o)

Bond Bedlam said...

Thank goodness - what a difference a teacher can make!!

Scott L said...

There's nothing like a good teacher who actually cares about how you feel in addition to what you learn. I'm happy for little Isabelle.