Thursday, August 26, 2010

I am cheering LOUDLY!!!!



I am so thrilled. We are on our way to NO DIAPERS in our house. The girls have decided they want to pee in the potty. All you mothers know what I am talking about here. The overwhelming JOY that comes along with this (and the irratating accidents that we have to clean up-never the easy ones to clean up). As much as I would love these girls to stay little, I am happy to see this phase come. I will be even more thrilled when we never have another accident!!!

6 comments:

Leighanna said...

Fantastic!!!

random mama thoughts said...

Great! Good luck to them. I know exactly what you mean--I had a period of time where the two of mine were in diapers...I was so thankful when Thadeus became potty trained and we reduced that expense!!!

Wendy said...

Congrats...and GOOD LUCK!!! ;o)

~Erica and her gang~ said...

yea, yea, yea!!! I am cheering loudly too!!!

Dana said...

So So exciting!!!! No diapers is a wonderful phase. And I still like the pull- up phase at night. It feels like they are still little without all the poop mess to have to clean up. If she pees at night welp is throw that pull up out. No biggie!!! Eliza the whole time I was looking at your blog she kept making the same faces at the girls and telling them to look at her and see what she was doing. Too cute.

Carla said...

Oooh, how exciting! and annoying at first, but they'll get it soon enough. such cute scrapbook pages! and i'm soo glad you labeled the girls.