Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Soccer




Gabe is in full swing in the fall soccer season. As much as I don't like have to be a million places to go and do during my week, I love watching my kids do what they love to do. And let me tell you, this kid loves soccer! And I love watching him. He is pretty good too, if I can brag a little. Gabe is generally a quite, introverted, and sweet boy. But on the soccer field, he is anything but. He is agressive and takes charge. It is fun!!!!




He just scored a goal here.


7 comments:

diegohall said...

Go, Gabe!

You rock!

Love,

Uncle Donnie

The Peters Family said...

Great action shots! And a big woo-hoo for the goal scored!
I have loved watching Anna play soccer this year.

lisapenn said...

He looks like he definately know what he is doing! Go Gabe go!

Jennifer M. said...

Go Gabe! :) He looks like he is having so much fun! What an intense player-looks like a fun season to me! :)

random mama thoughts said...

Aw! Sweet!!!

~Erica and her gang~ said...

Great pictures Allison!!! It is so great to watch your kids do something they like to do!! Way to go Gabe!!! Super High-Five ;o)

klonghall said...

Hey, I recognize that determined look on his face! I saw that on his dad's face during many, many soccer games over the years! I hope we can get up there to see him play.