Can I guess what it might be?
You are going to see them! So jealous!!
Are you going to see them in concert? Or did you see them somewhere around town? Or, maybe they heard you needed a break, and stopped by your house to help out? :-)
yeah i don't see any humility there at all. YOu little boaster!!!!
Heck yeah baby!!! I can not wait. Don't forget your nap :o)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Can I guess what it might be?
You are going to see them! So jealous!!
Are you going to see them in concert? Or did you see them somewhere around town? Or, maybe they heard you needed a break, and stopped by your house to help out? :-)
yeah i don't see any humility there at all. YOu little boaster!!!!
Heck yeah baby!!! I can not wait. Don't forget your nap :o)
Post a Comment