Wednesday, March 10, 2010

SO MUCH FUN!!!!!

So I got a Facebook email from a friend, Becky, asking if I was interested in tickets to see Rascal Flatts in Huntsville, AL.
I thought she was kidding at first. She has a friend, Evan, who does camera work. He gets four free tickets to each concert. And we just happened to be lucky enough to know someone who knows someone.
We got backstage passes to see everything. It was great. We saw both Darius Rucker's and Rascal Flatt's sound equipment, the coolers, the "toaster" ( the moving stage that either shoots them up fast or slowly brings them up from under the stage), instruaments...it was just neat.


Our backstage passes...unlimited acess


Evan showing Stephan one of the cameras



This is where the "magic" happens backstage







Darius came on first and he was great.


Then my boys came on. I love Racal Flatts. They are the ones that "converted" me to country music. I have all their CD's and get so excited when they come out with a new one. Also, I would never spent the $91+ dollars for a concert ever...so this was quite the treat for me. I could have stayed there all night listening to them. And the seats were amazing!!!!!! They were really close. So much fun!!!!!


Evan is the camera man right in front of RF



















Evan got us all Joe Don's pick and this is the play list that is on the floor of the stage so everyone is ready to go with the right songs.

Stephan, Becky, and Evan, thank you so very much. Erica and I had a blast!!!! Thank you so very much!!!!

5 comments:

The Peters Family said...

We loved it too! Glad y'all could come!

Reid said...

How fun! You got the VIP package! :o) Glad you got to see your boys up close!

Carla said...

Oh how fun!!!

Beccarigg said...

I saw this on Becky's blog too! What a blast! Not gonna lie, totally jealous! ; )

Wendy said...

Yea, I wasn't gonna comment but I don't want to be a poor sport! I'm am truly glad that you and Erica could go have that experience...but I do have to say I am extreamly (sp?) jealous that I couldn't go too!