Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Too fast!!!!

This past week I had my sister, some of her kids, and my mother come for a visit. Usually by the end of the week we are sad to part but looking forward to getting our homes back in order. This week was so different. All of us commented on how fast it went. I don't know where the time went. We all had a wonderful time and I think the kids got along exceptionally well. We just had a blast together. We spent time working out, watching tv, laughing, making fun of ourselves, wrestling (yes, I still got it...if I can toot my own horn. Soon Aaron (12) will be able to take me down fast but for now, I hold my rein as queen of the wrestlers), shopping, swimming, and of course eating.

We were so busy that we forgot to take lots of pictures.


One of our shopping trips included getting bathing suits for the little girls since they had grown out of theirs. Target had almost the same suit as Isabel's from last year so we just had to buy matching ones. I later thought that was a great idea too because I can scan the area and see where all my children are by their matching suits. Eliza got one too. We thought it was fun and so did Isabel.

We had the pool all to ourselves until the last 15 minutes of the day. It was perfect. We wore out the kids and everyone slept well that night.






(Mom said I better not take any pictures of her in her bathing suit. Mom, I think this one was ok since the girls covered you up...right? I love this picture)




















Thanks for making it such a great week Dana and Mom (and kids too). I miss you guys!

5 comments:

Meghan said...

So fun!! Where did you go swimming with that huge slide?

Reid said...

Fun times!!! Love you guys!!

~Erica and her gang~ said...

Good pics Allison (as all ways)!!! I love the one of Gabe carring one of the girls :o)

Dana said...

Aaron would die if he saw that. HE Is acutally 13 and not 12. Daniel is the one that is 12. I had so much fun. It was waaaayyyy to fast. I dont' know where the time went.

Bond Bedlam said...

Good thing the girls cover me up - all the pictures are good. I had fun seeing them having such a fun time. - Yes it went by too fast.