




Also with photoshop, I am starting to scrapbook digitally. It is so much easier for me to do it on the computer and not have to pull out all my materials and have them messed with and steped on and goobered up. I am having a lot of fun with it. I just wished I had more time to do it.


So when I can sneak some time away from "it all" you can find me having fun with the endless possiblities of my photos.
5 comments:
YOu may not have the glow around your crowd but you have the glow around Erik's head. TE hehehe I am just teasing. All those pictures look so cute and fun.
Hey - very cute blog. I'd love to learn how to do scrapbooking on the computer. Tadd got me some program, along with Photoshop, but I haven't tried using them yet -- too intimidating. Maybe we could do a workshop in R.S. :)
Your pictures are gorgeous, even though it may have been tough, it was worth it!
next time we come up there you and I can do some photoshop tutorials together. :D
Donnie
So.. cute and you are getting so advanced technologically - I Love it.
Yipee!!! I love them! Are you using those "Totally Rad" thingys to get your pics to look like that? They look adorable!
Post a Comment