Saturday, November 7, 2009

Again....not enough posts!

Sorry to all my blogging peeps out there who wait for another post from yours truely. I know, I know. I can see the tears in your eyes. Now, your wait is over my dear friends...


We have of course been busy as usual. When Isabel was a baby, I would wonder why all those moms said they were so busy. My life with a child wasn't that busy. Now having four, two in school, a major church calling, and so many other things...LIFE REALLY IS BUSY! But you all know that because all of you are just as busy too. So here is what has gone on in my life lately...

 


 

LOTS OF MESSES :0)

I will try to get better at posting more. I am sorry to those who keep track of us through this blog. We really are doing good and looking forward to all the holidays that are so close. Speaking of which...one more thing to add to my to do list...family pictures. YEAH! We all know how my boys love pictures...let's hope we get a good one.

Until next post, here are some fun pics of the kids.

 

Anna

 

Kate

 

Isabel

 

Kate

 

Anna and Kate

 

Gabe

 

Gabe

 

Gabe

 

Anna

 

Isabel and Allisonn

 

Isabel and Allisonn (She insists on spelling her name like this...cute)

 

Kate

5 comments:

Leighanna said...

Cute pics!!! Hope we'll see you guys at Christmas???!

Dana said...

Cute Cute pics!!! All those babies are just adorable. I just know they miss their Aunt Dana!!!

Wendy said...

you got some great pix of Gabe...I know that isn't easy! I am soooo needing to update my blog too!

klonghall said...

I'm sure they miss their Aunt Kim, too! (HA! Those little girls will barely give me the time of day!)

Heather said...

When did the twins get so big I don't even recognize them? Tear in my eye. Congrats on your 5k too! Awesome. Wish I was there..