Our zoo went to the zoo while our kids were out on their fall break. The Scotts went with us. We all piled into my van. We played, we saw animals, we passed out snacks, by the day's end, we were pooped but happy.
After we left we picked some food up from McDonald's and made the trek home.
I am sure we will do it again sometime soon. Thanks for a fun day Scott Family!!!
I love that pic of Kurt you will have to e-mail it to me. I still have not got around to blogging about the zoo yet :o) It was a fun day!! Thanks Wendy for letting us be able to go!!!!
5 comments:
I love that pic of Kurt you will have to e-mail it to me. I still have not got around to blogging about the zoo yet :o) It was a fun day!! Thanks Wendy for letting us be able to go!!!!
So fun! I love going to the zoo!
What in the world was Kate trying to do in that top picture? Winking?
Beautiful children - you both better enjoy it now because it ends much quicker than you can realize.
I better be invited the next time you go!!!!
Post a Comment