Saturday, November 14, 2009

My Babies are 2!

Kate



Anna trying to say she's two.



Happy Birthday girls! I keep thinking about what was going on two years ago. Many emotions. I didn't know how I was going to handle two babies at once. I didn't know how it would effect our family. I didn't know how much I would love these sweet girls. Lots have happend since these girls have been born. And we are so blessed to have them in our family.

(Looking at these pictures, I wished I had put a little more effort in dressing them and their hair...oh well, this is really how it is most of the time.)

These are blocks. They LOVE letting someone build a tower and them knocking them down. (Although Isabel and Gabe HATE this game!)

Isabel and Gabe gave them Littlest Pet Shop toys...they love them.

8 comments:

The Peters Family said...

wow! that's been a fast 2 years!

Brinn said...

Two? No way! Happy birthday girls!

Leighanna said...

Happy Birthday Little Ladies!

~Erica and her gang~ said...

OMGoodness they are 2!!! Now time for the dreaded potty training :o) Looks like they had a great day and got fantastic toys.

David & Alayna Despain said...

What cuties! My girls have been collecting LPS for years now and they have 112 of them!

Porritt-On DIY Creations said...

My sweet little girls!!! You were so little and I loved holding the both of you at the same time. You may have been born at the same time but you are so different and I am grateful you are part of this family. Aunt Dana loves you!!!! By the way I had to do this from Uncle Tom's work computer

Bond Bedlam said...

Cute. Happy Birthday Kate and Anna. I love you both - Great Family Pictures

Lauren said...

happy belated birthday!!!

maybe one of these times you come to GA we can all meet up!