Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Is it time yet???



Is it time yet to put out Halloween decorations? I never know but I am always ready by August 31st. I love Halloween. I love thinking of costumes to make the kids, I love the weather this time of year, I love candy. I love looking through magazines with fun ideas in them. Halloween just sets the stage for the rest of the holidays for the year. So when you pass by my house, ignore my Halloween stuff if you think it's too soon for it :0)

4 comments:

Dana said...

I say bring on the Halloween decorations. NOw I can't do Christmas right now but Halloween yeah!!!!!

Dawn said...

I LOVE this time of year. Everything about it.
The cooler weather (a plus in AZ)
The yummy food (love the crock pot)
Fun and CANDY! Hope we can find a great pumpkin patch early this year!

Heather said...

Oh, girl, it's time. Ours are already out. Today Hannah had some girlfriends over to play and one of them commented, "It's not Halloween yet." I said, "Yes, it is. You just don't know it."

Bond Bedlam said...

Yeah it is getting cooler and I am loving it!! - Oh yeah love the pictures you found.