Monday, August 17, 2009

I love this boy!!!!

 



In our house, the birthday kid gets to choose where they want to go for a birthday dinner. Gabe choose me to take him to Red Robin Saturday. As we sat there eating our dinner, just the two of us, he said, "Mama?"

"Yeah Babe?"

"I want to marry you."

"You do?"

"Yeah, I never want to leave you."

It brings a tear to my eye, even now.

 

9 comments:

klonghall said...

He is so stinkin' cute! I love that boy, too! He reminds me so much of his dad.

~Erica and her gang~ said...

Happy birthday Gabe!! I can not believe he is in school!! You have a good boy there Allison!!

herb said...

Hmm, what is it with boys and their mommas? Elizabeth and her sisters were just talking about our boys being so in love with their momma last night!

The Thomas Family said...

I love it! These sweet little boys of ours.

Dana said...

What a cute boy. He melts my heart even though its like pulling teeth to get him to talk. Love you Gabe!!!

lisapenn said...

That melts my heart too. What a sweetheart.

The Peters Family said...

Awwwww! So sweet.

Beccarigg said...

That melted my heart too and he's not even my kid! What a sweetheart!

Wendy said...

Dana, I'm glad to hear it isn't just me who he doesn't talk to! He is a great kid! That is a sweet moment...make sure you remember it next time he is driving you nuts :)