Thursday, June 25, 2009

Hello again!

Sorry for my lack of blogging everyone (I am sure everyone was on pins and needles waiting for a post :0) ). Life has been turned upside down these past few months for our family. I am giddy to say, we are on the upswing of the craziness (do I dare say that???) My sister's surgery went wonderfully and she is recovering better and faster than we thought would happen. I will blog about her another time. She is worth a gazillion posts but thought I'd better tell ya about the fun I had the other week.

So my friends Wendy and Erica knew how my life was all over the place and gave me no option on Thursday. They told me to be ready. They, along with Wendy's high school friend, Karen, and I went to the CMA Music Festival. We were going on a night where they were having Rascal Flatts, along with Brad Paisley, Darius Rucker, Brooks n Dunn, Reba, Dierks Bentley, and the girl off of Dancing with the Stars...forgot her name.

We were in the nose bleed section. But that was ok. We were ready to rock the night away.

 


 


 
Brooks and Dunn preformed then Reba sang two songs and then they stopped her. The thrunderstorms that were also producing hail was coming our way. They moved everyone inside and told us to wait it out. So what do girls do when there are no kids and nothing to do? We gabbed and laughed the night away of course!

 


Finally around midnight the storms had passed. Half the people (definitly not the die hard country fans!!!!) went home. So the MC told us all to move it on down. Everyone got in close and we finished up the night to Darius Rucker, Dirks, and Brad. We had a ball!!!!
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
None of us cared that we finally crawled into bed around 3 am. It did take us a while to recover from such a wild night though :0)
Ladies, thanks for a great evening. Rascal Flatts, you make me disappointed! (they couldn't do their act since they had to be in OK the next morning....very disappointed boys!!!!)

4 comments:

~Erica and her gang~ said...

OMGoodness is this what I think it is . . . yes, yes, it is a post from our very own Miss Allison!! I am about to fall out of my chair. I am so glad you came back with a post about our fun night.

Wendy said...

You are welcome...I had a BLAST!!!! We are gonna do it again, mark my words!!!!

Dawn said...

How fun was that? I love those late night girl's nights. It sometimes is better to just stay awake and head for the pepsi!

Bond Bedlam said...

Looks like so.... much fun!