Had a blast!!! We need to do that more often and NOT just on someones B-day!!! Hope you had a great b-day Wendy!! Allison good pics. I will be there tomorrow with bells on!!! :)
WOW. A whole post just for me...I feel so special!!! I WAS very surprised and LOVED it! Thank You again!!! Erica...someone else has a birthday coming up soon...:)
Allison, I'm so glad you did that for Wendy. It is tough not to live closer but great to know she has great friends who take such good care of her...Thanks!
4 comments:
Had a blast!!! We need to do that more often and NOT just on someones B-day!!! Hope you had a great b-day Wendy!! Allison good pics. I will be there tomorrow with bells on!!! :)
WOW. A whole post just for me...I feel so special!!! I WAS very surprised and LOVED it! Thank You again!!! Erica...someone else has a birthday coming up soon...:)
Allison, I'm so glad you did that for Wendy. It is tough not to live closer but great to know she has great friends who take such good care of her...Thanks!
Hey I like how the picture of you three turned out. It was fun.
Post a Comment