Thursday, March 12, 2009

Girls weekend!

 


We had such a great girls weekend. My friend Ali is soon to have another little one begging for her attention, her husband pushed her out the door for some mommy-free time, ThANK yOU MaTT!
My sister-in-law (who was college roommates and best friends with Ali) decided to make the trip here too to make the weekend even better. ThANK yOU LaRS!
Erik also took charge of kid duty for the entire weekend.
It was pure joy to shop, eat, and yak with these girls. I don't think I have ever had a "girls weekend)". So for me this was almost heavenly. The only thing that would have made it better was sand in between our toes.

Girls, Thanks for a great weekend. I couldn't have asked for a better gift. Erik, thank you for taking care of the kids all weekend. I needed it. Matt and Lars, thank you. All you guys are great.

4 comments:

Beccarigg said...

SO fun! I forgot Ali was pregnant again! What a great way to relax before the baby gets here. Girls weekends are where it's at!

Wendy said...

I just read another friends post about her "girl's weekend"...can I get any more jealous?!? That's ok, you deserved it...you are a hard working woman/mom!!!

Bond Bedlam said...

Congratulations!! - All young mothers need that - AND OLD ONES TOO

klonghall said...

I need for Ali to move here, so I can become friends with her, too! :-) It sounds like you guys had a great time. You definitely deserved a weekend like that!