What is better than Bubbles? A bubble machine that does all the work for you. Yes, I must be lazy because I have been on a hunt for a bubble machine, for a decent price, for months...dare I say over a year?
I found one a month ago and had to put it to the test with the first sign of warm weather. The girls LOVED IT! And even Gabe. Isabel was at school so I didn't get any pictures with her. And Gabe was too busy to humor me too many pictures. Anyway, We had a great time outside and only had one scrapped up toe. Not bad huh?
The last couple days I have missed the warm weather. Hopefully it is on it's way back. And when it gets here, we will put my wonderful bubble machine back into good use!
14 comments:
OH my heck!!! Gabe looks huge compared to the girls. He really is growing up fast. And the girls are just too cute for words. I can't wait to see you guys!!!
Ooh... where did you get it??? I could use one of those!!! :o) Gabe is so big!!!
Love these pictures, and LOVE the bubble machine!! The girls are so cute!
GREAT idea! I may have to steal it. :) Great pictures as well. You're getting really good at this photography hobby. :)
You will need to give us a call next time you have your bubble machine out so we can join in the lazy fun! The pix look great!
Delightful!! These are the peaceful things of the kingdom - Enjoy them! - Looks like so much fun!
bubbles, bubbles, bubbles!!!! Can you believe such an circular, see-through object and bring hours of FUN!!
So I bought the same bubble machine this last week and would you believe that it broke in the first hour of using it! I think I was able to fix it but now I need more bubbles! I am with you, the bubble machine was well worth the 8.88 we spent on it...
What gorgeous pictures! The girls are so sweet. I'm glad you were able to find the machine, it looks like a ton of fun. Isn't it cute how much kids love bubbles??
Those are some cute twins! Also, you can put the bubble machine in the shower with you and you won't have to ever reach for the soap again! :P
donnie
Donnie, you are a NUT! Now that WOULD be the height of laziness! I am not THAT lazy~
Where did you find that? My kids would go crazy for that! So cute! Your kids looked like they loved it!
The Bubble Machine is from Target on sale for $8.88 It is normally $10+. I can't remember. Candi, we haven't had a problem with ours. And when I bought it, I bought the BIG bubbles to go with it for another $3. It should last us until......next week :0)
I can't even believe how big the twins are getting! Looking at them walking around together! They are the sweetest little things! I love the bubble machine idea! I'll definitely have to use that one (if it ever gets warm enough up here that is ; )
Post a Comment