Last night we walked to our new addition of the walking trail that surrounds our city. It is extending all the way to our neck of the woods. We walked down there, me giving Gabe a piggyback ride (the stoller carrying his scooter), Erik pushing the girls, and Isabel riding her scooter.
The park is done but there is still paving to be done on the trails and parking lot. I can't wait till it is completed! It is right by the river so it's great. I can see our family spending many hours there.
On the way back, Gabe was again riding our backs (Erik helping out too) and Isabel complaining that Gabe gets a ride and she doesn't. We had to tell her she is older, heavier, and not sick. It didn't go over too well. She complained the entire way home. That aside it was a lovely evening together.





6 comments:
It's the same everywhere: The younger complaining that they don't get to do yet what the older ones get to do and the older ones complaining that they don't get to do anymore what the younger ones get to! Arrggghhh! Can't everybody just be happy for once?
We love our parks and pathways. Having a river to look at sounds even better!
Love this, and you will have to tell me where this is?? The Greenway is coming our way?? Wahoo! Love the pix again, you are getting good girl!
I knew they were extending it...but I didn't know they had it complete. And I didn't know there was a new playground, you need to tell me where it is...and soon. I am running out of places to take my boys! btw...your pix do look great, I think I write that every time!
What FUN!!! I concur with Brinn you pics are wonderful!! Where is this park it look way fun.
I really like your picture collages. It's a fun way to see different parts of the action. They all look so cute, and Kate & Anna look too big. We miss you guys. Darn ths soccer schedule that keeps our weekends too busy to make a roadtrip in the spring!
Cute pictures again. I love the new background.
Post a Comment