It reached 69 degrees yesterday. I could do a dance I am so happy. In the evening I took the kids out in the front driveway so they could skate and ride their scooters. Anna and Kate thought they were in heaven. They kept running around in circles. I am sure just being out of the house and freedom to move where they want to was pure bliss to them. Isabel and Gabe gave them rides on their scooters and they loved it. I am thankful they all love each other.
(Check out what she decided to wear!)
6 comments:
HOw fun!!!
Nice outfit Isabel! Allison, I can see every lesson we have had on photography in every pic! They look soooo awesome! Do you realize you did your homework for this is done???
This was the homework...killed two birds with one stone. HA HA HA!!
I know the weather has been wonderful. I opened up all my windows and let the breezy come through! I was in heaven. I am planning on doing it tomorrow, too! I agree with Wendy AWESOME pics. Check homework off your list for the week :)
Nice outfit!
OK, please do share, what camera are you using? I bought one based on reviews online and we are just not happy with it. Elizabeth claims it's because I haven't read the instructions yet, but I beg the differ!
Looks like a happy family to me!! I am so... happy that my grandchildren are happy and being taught. Love the pictures!! Allison you ARE VERY talented.
Post a Comment