Wednesday, February 11, 2009

7 THings



Seven things I CAN do:

- Deliver a baby without any drugs. Of course it isn't easy but I realized delivering two babies naturally, I can take a lot of pain if I have to!
- sew a button
- cook a mean pot of chili
- Since having twins, I realize I can get a lot accomplished using my feet.
- My sister, Dana, says that I am creative. I have been in the past but I don't think I am anymore...so I am not sure if that counts or not.
- Nurse two babies at once and still talk on the phone.
- ?

Seven things I CAN NOT do:
- Sew a dress
- Can't go to bed without chap stick on.
- Can't sleep when my feet are cold, without a fan on and without my five pillows...I sure am particular huh?
- Can't draw to save my life.
- Go a week without a Diet Dr. Pepper
- Not go to church. Would never want to either!
- Higher math is not for me. Good thing my job doesn't require any kind of algebra.

Seven Things I say the Most:
- What should I cook for dinner?
- Have you brushed your teeth?
- Turn off the light and shut the door so your sisters don't play in the toilet
- I'm so tired.
- You can't run around naked! You will pee on the floor.
- I'm gonna get your butt...to the sound of this, the kids take off running down the hall (even the girls) looking back giggling [it's a game...promise; once I said this to my niece, Abby. She started crying...I felt sooooo bad!]
- Get your clothes out of the living room.

Seven goals for the new year
- To get in shape. So far so good with this one thanks to my friend.
- Read my scriptures daily. Doing better, I am thankful to say.
- Not to yell. Still need to work on this one. I am a yeller. Just loud all the time, happy or not! This will be a never ending goal I imagine, but I am working on it.
- Relax more.
- Take more time for me before I get drained.
- Isn't 5 enough? :0)

Seven reasons I fell in love with Erik.

- He was unlike anyone I had ever met before
- He is brilliant
- He is good with money
- He honored his priesthood. We had gone camping once as a Single's Group and we were all in the tent at the end of the night (a whole tent full...no temptations
:0) ). He was the first one to pull out his scriptures and read them.
- I felt safe when I was with him. Both physically and emotionally---if that makes sense...It does to me.
- He is patient.
- He was a mystery in many areas. He was fun to learn more about.

Seven things I love to eat
- fast food
- cookies
- Diet Dr. Pepper
- Chimichangas
- Sweet and Sour Chicken
- chicken
- potato soup
- breads

Seven people I tag
- I think all my family has been tagged so all my friends reading this...go for it!

6 comments:

Beccarigg said...

That was awesome! my favorite was the 7 things you say the most. "You can't run around naked" and "I'm gonna get your butt" had me rolling on the floor! Great goals! I'd love to hear more about your getting in shape routine. I can always use inspiration : )

Wendy said...

Boy Allison...that was fun to read! I learn more and more about you every day!

~Erica and her gang~ said...

That was very interesting to read, my dear! This explains a lot :) J/K I can not believe you had time to fill that out.

Dana said...

I love that Abby just started crying. Its funny how different each family is even though you are a part of the same extended family.

Meri said...

Thank you for sharing. I feel better about myself to know I am not alone in the yelling department. Now if I could look as good as you I would be perfect.

longnecker said...

Another thing you CAN do: make others feel completely comfortable and make them laugh!

That was fun!