Oh my gosh. That is soooo funny! What a face! Mmm- give it a big kiss!
OM that is funny! I think each one of my kids had P.J.'s like that!
SOOO funny! Love the aperture in those pix. Nice work!
awesome! Those are probably the most comfy pjs too if they get worn enough to look like that.
Poor baby girl...I wish I had girl clothes for you, nope just boys here!
That is tooo funny. Her poor little big toe. I love her face.
Funny how all kids seem to love the raggedy looking clothes the most, well, until they hit middle school anyways...
So funny! Those pics look awesome too. I've noticed the pics on your blog are really looking professional. Are you getting into photography? Looks great!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Oh my gosh. That is soooo funny! What a face! Mmm- give it a big kiss!
OM that is funny! I think each one of my kids had P.J.'s like that!
SOOO funny! Love the aperture in those pix. Nice work!
awesome! Those are probably the most comfy pjs too if they get worn enough to look like that.
Poor baby girl...I wish I had girl clothes for you, nope just boys here!
That is tooo funny. Her poor little big toe. I love her face.
Funny how all kids seem to love the raggedy looking clothes the most, well, until they hit middle school anyways...
So funny! Those pics look awesome too. I've noticed the pics on your blog are really looking professional. Are you getting into photography? Looks great!
Post a Comment