Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Bitter Cold



The bitter cold here in our state is almost more than I can take. It was 21 degrees and windy at 8:30am. I have never been one for all those winter things. I like seeing the snow from my bedroom window, but never wanted to live in a place that has it all the time.
For Erik and my tenth wedding anniversary (next year) we are planning to go on a cruise. I don't really care where we go (although Greece looks mighty pretty, but way too far away from kids!), as long as I can go swimming and be with Erik. I think about this cruise day after day in this miserable weather. And we haven't even booked it. Crazy huh? Just seeing these pictures, AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!


6 comments:

klonghall said...

I want to go, too! It is WAY too cold today. Your pix make me feel just a little warmer.

Dana said...

Girl that looks disgusting and I live in a state kinda like that. It is just soooo cold. My nose is constantly chilly and I can't seem to get warm enough. I would love warm beaches right now. Even if it were my back yard.

The Peters Family said...

We're planning on going on a cruise in may.
I think about it all the time!

Wendy said...

Oh, now I see why you are working out like a mad woman...

Anonymous said...

I can't BELIEVE it has been 10 years~! WE ARE SO OLD! Love you!

The Longnecker Zoo said...

HA HA HA! Yes, I don't want to be umpa loompa on a cruise.
Yes, ten years...time flies when your having fun.
Becky where are ya'll going? You will have to give me the dos and don'ts of it all.