Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Picture Tag

Go to your documents/pictures-Click on the 6th file-Click on the 6th picture-Blog about it-Tag 6 people



So this is Anna and Erik in Cape San Blas, Florida. We as a family of Longneckers have gone on several beach trips together. We get a house close to the beach and spend a week. In this picture, We were at this funky little restruant. We were over the water and we could see fish swimming. It was a pretty cool place...other than us all roasting from the sun. After we ate here, we went on a boat tour of the area. The kids all had a turn driving the boat. It was so much fun. I love these trips that we take together. It is a great way to relax, enjoy each other, and destress from life. We all watch each other's kids and take turns cooking/cleaning. I don't know if all families could do this, but with the Longneckers, it's easy!

So I tag: Dawn, Dana, Mom, Kim, Candi, and Carla

5 comments:

Dana said...

I soooo want to do this with the Bond family!! YOu totally need to figure this one out for us!!

~Erica and her gang~ said...

I love your picture! Glad you did it. Fun learning about each other!

Wendy said...

Look at that bald head...Anna's that is..lol

klonghall said...

Yep, those beach trips have been some of my best experiences of this past decade. I really want to do Anna Maria, again.

Dawn said...

I did it, but I forgot to tag 6 people!