Brinn, The dr. thinks there was a defect in the contact lense. We even tried the same kind again and there was no problem. Crazy huh? I hope that never happens again!!!!
Mom, with the contacts, the dr put me in a pair and sent me home to try them out for a week. I went home feeling a little dizzy. I took them out after only wearing them an hour or so. By the end of the night I was throwing up I was so dizzy. I had to go to bed...that's all I could do. So he thinks it was a defect in the contact. I was happy to throw those pair in the trash can that night!
15 comments:
you are one hot tamale girl!!!
Yay! Love them! Did they correct the problem? Was it your prescription?
Very chic! Love them!
Brinn, The dr. thinks there was a defect in the contact lense. We even tried the same kind again and there was no problem. Crazy huh? I hope that never happens again!!!!
Dana, you're a nut case!
Oooohhh lala!!!! This makes up my mind to make myself go get new glasses. Mine have been broken for way to long :)
Great frames! Cool pic too...
Love them! - What happened with the contacts?
LOVE THEM!!! So very cute!!
Mom, with the contacts, the dr put me in a pair and sent me home to try them out for a week. I went home feeling a little dizzy. I took them out after only wearing them an hour or so. By the end of the night I was throwing up I was so dizzy. I had to go to bed...that's all I could do. So he thinks it was a defect in the contact. I was happy to throw those pair in the trash can that night!
I LOVE THEM!!! It almost makes me want glasses...almost.
SOOOO CUTE!!!
you look great and what a bonus, you can see!
I love them! They are so cute on you! I didn't know you wore glasses! Very cute choice!
Allison, don't think I'm mushy but you have beautiful eyes! The glasses are nice, too. :D
donnie
Post a Comment