Nothing to blog about so here are some pictures of the kiddos.
Where are the tissues when you need them?
Gabe is like his Daddy...never wants his picture taken anymore. So I have to trick him. After this picture, he got mad at me and started pouting.
Kate LOVES to see the pictures on the screen. She won't be still enough to let me get some good shots of her. Right after this picture, she got up and jumped in my lap to see.
Anna is so photogenic. She loves "posing" for the camera and will ham it up...(note the first picture). She is the easiest of all four kids to get good pictures of.
The girls love looking out of the window. Every car that passes they squeal at. I can't wait for the warm weather to come so we can be outside again. They are going to be so dark from being out so much. I can't wait!!!!
9 comments:
OH my heck girl I love that header with the cute handwriting on it. HOw did you do that? THe kids have gotten so big and I told them just now that we were coming to see you guys after they saw all the pictures and said they miss you guys. They are totally stoked. Gabe's face has gotten bigger I think.
These little girls are just too cute. I know Elizabeth doesn't like me doing this, but let's get together for sure in 16 years, when my boys are coming home from their missions, ok? Between all these beautiful children we are bound to have gorgeous grand-children! ;)
Keep snapping those pictures I love them!
Herb, I would be good with that. I am liking the fact that I would be friends with the in-laws. What would the chances of them both having twins too. That would be funny. Would all four look a-like?!?!
You can never go wrong with pics of the kids! I love the "where's the tissue?" shot. Runny noses are a very familiar sight in our house. Can't wait till the winter is over!
I love the pics, allison! I think it is funny about Gabe not letting you take his picture. He wouldn't let me today take his but I got one of him and Karter today (hehehe) I put it on my blog!!
I need a lesson in putting up a cute header, too.
I miss you guys! I really want to jump through the screen and kiss those little cheeks on those kids. Of course, Kate & Anna would run screaming, if I did. And Gabe might pop me one...
Yay for the lost tooth! She showed me how wiggly it was when I subbed a couple weeks ago. The pix of the kids are too cute, but again, I'm a sucker for window shots! By the way, my camera was set on AV mode and the aperture was set to f/2... I think! Let me know if you want to play around with some of my lenses!
It is so fun to see pics of your little ones! Gabe and Isabel are getting so big and Kate and Anna are adorable. When Cambri saw the picture of Kate playing with the house she said, "That's mine!" because she has the same house. Kids are so funny!
Post a Comment