Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Lately...

 

It has been wayyyyy too cold to do anything outside. So after running errands, we drove around taking pictures for my online photography class a friend is doing. I did this in the comforts of my warm van.

 

It was snowing off and on all day. Its pretty to see but I am so ready for warmer weather!

 


The girls were ready to get home by the end of the trip. But they were troopers.
Gabe enjoyed the ride too. We saw lots of trains and that is always exciting.

 

8 comments:

Dana said...

Those little girls are getting sooo big. I love the picture of the red barn too.

~Erica and her gang~ said...

Good job on getting your homework done! You made it fun for the kiddos, too!

Wendy said...

They are great pix! I need to work on my pix! Next time come by and pick me up...Ben and I would love to ride along!

Wendy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
klonghall said...

You're taking an online photography class? Cool! You already have a good eye for good pix.

Meghan said...

Great pictures! And your girls are way too cute!! Getting so big too.

Bond Bedlam said...

I had NO idea you were taking a photography class on line. Very good. Love the pictures

Dawn said...

I love the red barn!! That is something you only see east of Texas. I really miss that! The girls are getting so big, it's crazy to see they're so similar to McKenna. Now, I think I might be able to tell them apart! Hope it warms up soon!