Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Way behind...

We are way behind on our blog. I suppose it's the season. Here are something that have been happening this month...

 

Yes, only a four year old would be able to fall asleep in this position.

 

We had a snow day. Isabel was the only one brave enough to go out in it. Actually, she is the only one who has the proper clothing for it.


 

Gabe hates wearing nice clothes. In fact he is very particular about his clothing among other things. I had to take a picture of how nice he looked for church this day. He can look nice believe it or not.

 

Isabel received an award for being a great reader. Her reading has improved so much over the last few months. She is now reading chapter books and will finish them within 1-2 days. She loves reading. I am so grateful for that. I hope all the others will enjoy reading as much as her.

 

We have our first loose tooth in the house. The one on your left is crooked and soooo loose. She is excited about it. I can't wait for it to fall out though. She is constantly messing with it and it just looks gross...can you believe I use be a dental assistant?

 

Finally, our tree is up and we are ready for Christmas morning. If only we could get this house cleaned...

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Great post...but I can't see the first 4 pix...again(he,he)!

Leighanna said...

Wow... a post on Christmas eve? Impressive! Have a fantastic night and day tomorrow! We love you! Merry Christmas!

Bond Bedlam said...

Gabe looks so cute in his church outfit

Wendy said...

11 days later and she is still holding on to that tooth...gross!

Dawn said...

oh, forget cleaning the house, that is over rated! Glad to see you are back, for a minute. Happy New Year! Good luck with the loose tooth, Miss dental assistant!