Wednesday, November 5, 2008

True Motherhood in Progress

Erik worked out of town this past week. This is what happend while he was gone

Tally:

I have had to clean up:
~endless meals that ended up on the floor
~a nasty possom mess from the back yard (he is trying to make friends with Tigger so he can eat his food; a big GAG is deserved here)
~2 nasty bathrooms...anyone with boys knows what I am talking about
~two different people's puke off the floor (one who had Beef-a-Roni for lunch at school...GAG! I will spare you the details!)
~blood from two shirts (a sad battle with fingernail clippers and a tiny finger...sorry Kate)

Wonderful Friends that have kept me sain:
~Wendy!!!!!!!!!!
~Janice
~Doug and Sarah
~Betty

Thank you all a million times over!!!!!!

We also had a fun day, my friend Wendy posted about it here. I forgot my camera. We had a fun day together. Thanks Wendy!

3 comments:

Samantha said...

My hands were full this week with 1, can't imagine life with 4!

Wendy said...

OH, you are sooo welcome. My boys are STILL asking to come over to your house... I tell them you have got to be tired of see us. I'm glad you got the link on there! Anytime I can help....please don't hesitate to call!!!

Dawn said...

Oh, it sounds like he was very missed and much loved when he returned! Glad you survived!