Sunday, November 9, 2008

It is so true that these children come with their own personalities! It is even more evident when you have twins. Kate is SUCH a dare devil. Anything she can climb on, she will. Not only that, she has to do whatever her big brother and sister do.

 



We were enjoying a nice day outside last week. Gabe and Isabel were on their bikes and scooters. Kate and Anna immediately made a B-line to check them out. Anna was content on just sitting on the ground and tinkering with the wheels and chains. Not Kate.

 


She climbed on the scooter and had Isabel drive her around. I couldn't believe how much that child giggled! It was so cute. When Isabel tried to do it with Anna, she screamed. It was obvious that she didn't like it.


 


Kate is also the child that will do whatever it takes to make us all laugh. She is a hoot.

 

4 comments:

klonghall said...

Now I see those cute little faces! I can't believe they are turning 1 this week! Wow, what a year! I love the little dare devil. She fits right in! Anna can hang out with Abby, who is my cautious child.

Dana said...

How in the world did I miss two of your posts??? I can't believe it. Those girls are just too cute and I think that you made it the week without Erik wonderfully seeing as to all the crazy things that happened while he was gone. YOu go girl!! Oh and I would have love to have seen a picture of you up on that wall even with the fat squashing belt attached.

Wendy said...

Dana I tried,I didn't want to loose my friendship over a picture...although she has no fat to squish!!! Allison, I'm glad you got the pix up! They are adorable!!!

Dawn said...

wow! What a daredevil! McKenna loves all things that go, and loves to ride on the scooter! What sweet girls!