Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick-or-Treating

 


Like always we had a great time on Halloween night. I took the big kids out while Erik stayed home and let the little girls have suckers. They of course loved it.

Gabe looked at me half way through and said, "I'm bored." He decided he was done and didn't want any more candy. Isabel was happy to keep going and to see what treasures awaited her.

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Dana said...

Holy Cow those girls have changed even more from when we last saw each other. They are just so cute enjoying their suckers. Maybe that is one thing Kate can have when everyone else is having ice cream.

Samantha said...

Wow, Kate and Anna are beginning to change. I can actually tell them about now from their hair!

Wendy said...

I'm so sorry we ditched you on Halloween, but we didn't even get out of the house untill 6:30...I would have liked to go eariler. Next year we will go together!!! I'm glad you all had a good time. To all out there who don't see the twins in person...it is easier to tell them apart in a pic!!!

longnecker said...

I want to eat these girls they are so cute! And Gabe looks darling and so smiley! I can't believe the girls will be one soon.... time flies.

~Erica and her gang~ said...

Wow, you guys look great. Looks like the kids had fun even the ones that got left at home :)

Heather said...

The twins are getting so big I almost didn't recognize them. WOW! Looks like you had a fun Halloween.

diegohall said...

Kim made me take the little guys out while she stayed home and dished out the candy.

She usually takes the kids and I stay home. I sit on the porch, shine a flashlight on the steps so kids won't fall, chat with the parents, etc. I think Kim just watched tv inside until people rang the bell. hahaha!

Bridger went with a friend and got about 10 lbs of candy all by himself. Aiden and Abby probably got about 5 lbs each. We are still all on a sugar buzz.

Donnie

Bond Bedlam said...

Love the pictures

Dawn said...

I can't believe how much these girls look like McKenna. Do you mind if I copy this picture to show Tom?