Had to put this cute face up. She wasn't happy that I had a camera in her face. What's a mom to do though?
We have had our fair share of shiners here at our zoo. Mainly Gabe. But now Kate is joining in on the tally. Kate is an active girl. She loves to climb on anything she can swing her legs up to. Yesterday was no exception. She climbed into the bathtub and slipped. She now has a purple right eye and an ugly scrape from the faucet. What a beautifully sad face.
In person you can see more of the purple on her eye lid, but you get the idea.
Couldn't leave Anna out.
The kids have been begging Erik to play with his Legos. They finally cleaned up the playroom so he had them help build the Pirate Ship. Gabe decided he didn't want to eat dinner last night nor did he want to stop crying loudly about it. So he didn't see the finished product...he had to go to bed. Isabel helped Erik finish it up. First thing Gabe did was ask to play with the Pirate Ship when he woke up. I haven't heard much out of him today.
We are all sick to some degree. Mostly colds I think. The girls have constant runny noses and I have to remind Gabe to use tissues instead of his shirt. My throat has had a little tickle so I know it is coming after me too. It's the season. It has gotten really cold all of the sudden. I was hoping to have more fall weather than we had but we are already getting freeze warnings.
I had to put these pictures of Isabel and Gabe up. The lighting is all messed up but they are still cute. They were hiding from me under the mattress cover today. Goobers!
6 comments:
Poor Kate, she looks pittiful in that pic! She is still adorable, and Anna too! It has definatly gotten too cold too quick!
Isabel and Gabe are funny, did you make them make the bed when they were done?
Oh Yea... I like your new background! I love brown!
YES! I was not about to make that bed for them...granted I had to tighten it up more but they did most of the work.
I love your new layout it is very cute! Poor Kate! Karter is always bumping, climbing, or jumping into, onto, and off of something. I love the last 2 pictures of Gabe and Isabel. It shows their mischievous sides. I admire you for making them make the bed when they were done. I probably would have done it myself.
C-ya
Holy Cow that pirate ship is huge. Poor little girl. They are still so cute though.
That is the coolest lego ship ever!
Cute kids!
Post a Comment