Saturday, October 4, 2008

Lately...

 


 



 
Posted by Picasa


Anna and Kate have been taking steps. Anna is more adventurous and will take up to 7steps before falling. She smiles real big when she has accomplished steps. Kate will only take one, then leap for our arms. She is more content on being carried everywhere.

Anytime the dishwasher is open, the girls make a B-Line for it. I think all kids are like this but I don't know why. I have a terrible dislike for dishes. Something must happen from age one to age 28.

 


 
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Wendy said...

AAWWW, how cute! Great pics! I can't even imagine what it will be like when they are running around!?!

klonghall said...

My kids love to unload the dishwasher, too. So, the aversion to dishes must happen between 12-28??? They are getting too big. I keep telling my own kids, "Didn't I tell you to stay little???"

Brinn said...

They are sooo cute! I can't believe how big they are getting!

Bond Bedlam said...

Love the picture in the dishwasher - so cute all of the pictures.

Beccarigg said...

I want a blanket and basket ride! How fun to see your kids playing together like that! Also love the dishwasher picutre! Too cute for words!

Dana said...

They have gotten sooo big!! My favorite pictures are of kids in dishwashers.

longnecker said...

They are too cute. I need to hold them. Don't you just love that they have an older brother and sister to play with. I can't wait to see you guys.

Samantha said...

I was just searching Craig's List and I visited an ad for Brinn's Photographer. Am I crazy or are your adorable girls celebrities?