Monday, September 1, 2008

Why Buy Toys?

 




 

8 comments:

Leighanna said...

Ahh!!! Brave woman! First, Reid would kill his offsrping if he found him making a mudpit in his yard. Second, I would do the same if he tracked it into my house! LOL!!! Looks like they are having a good time! We miss you guys!!!

The Peters Family said...

I totally hear you about those wipes. If I leave the drawer they're in open, I would have to clean them up now even at 2 1/2! Mud is a great toy. We always had to hose down & strip down before entering the house.
Great cheap entertainment.

Brinn said...

Love it! Harper likes to not only play with the wipes... but eat them... gross I know. Luckily none have yet to be swallowed. Love the last picture!

klonghall said...

Mine always played with any kind of Kleenex in a box, too. OH, and the boys were (still are) fascinated by a stick--anything that could be a sword.

I love to see kids who know how to play. Kids who need to be entertained don't get invited back to the Hall house very often. I don't mind when friends come to play, but I am not their "cruise director." And, it annoys me to keep reminding them, "Go play."

And, I love that your kids play in the mud. Kids need to get dirty. When else in your life can you enjoy the squishy feeling of mud oozing between your fingers???

Wendy said...

I agree... why buy toys. Our favorite thing to play with is an empty soda can box. They use it for a garage for their cars and trucks... I haven't had the nerve to let them play in mud like that! Looks like fun though... Poor sad little girls:(

Dawn said...

We love the mud!! Just let them out and take your camera, they MIGHT not even like it, You just have to see. As for the wipes, Ryan still loves them and McKenna has just discovered them...

Carla said...

Yeah, what is it with the wipes??!! The twins are beautiful!! I mean, they may even top your others if that's possible.

Beccarigg said...

LOL! LOVE it! So true too! Teya will take a good puddle over her toys any day!