Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Oh No!

Word to the wise: If you are easily grossed out please do not read. If gross things would prevent you from wanting to hang out with us, don't read. If you love gross things...continue on.

 


Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

Carla said...

Yeah, so far no poop in the mouth. but somehow you guys've had it twice now. How does that happen?! You guys really are a zoo : )

Samantha said...

HaHa! And I'm sure she was wondering what all of the commotion was about.

I love the black and white pics!

Leighanna said...

I have a big rule that I do not put my squirt only in a diaper into bed for this reason!!! Sorry - that is such a nightmare! Glad it cleaned up well!

Wendy said...

O MY GOSH! I have heard these kinds of stories before but thankfully it hasn't happened to me...yet! Ben did take off his diaper once, but it didn't have poop. From then on I made sure he had a onsie(sp?) or shorts on! Even though that was totally gross I promise we will still hang out with sweet little Anna and her family!

herb said...

Even fully clothed they will eventually figure out how to take it all off to dig for "gold" and smear it on anything and everything. Believe you me!

Love the pics!

klonghall said...

Oh gross! If you cleaned it up without vomiting, then you should get some SuperMOM award for the week! Yuck! I think the person who invented a onsie had to have experienced something like this with their child. They can't get those snaps undone very easily...

She looks so cute in these pix, too. I seem to remember some stories about Hannah like this.

Elizabeth said...

I remember Henry smearing his diaper contents on the wall when he was supposed to be napping. It took a while but Max joined in a time or two or maybe five. Now my little Alex likes to run around naked. OK, I love it too. There is just something about a naked booty. Good luck, after a few months, I decided no more naps and it was time to potty train. I hope this was a one time event.

Scott said...

Hannah used to do that a lot. Onesies were the ticket to clean naps. Eventually she just did it because she would get bored in her crib and she was telling us she wanted to sleep in a big girl bed. Now she does and we have only had one poop-throwing accident.

Dana said...

Okay I though that you took pictures I guess that you were censoring yourself. However just describing it and seeing the sweet pictures of her still makes you want to throw up just thinking about it. Kim I agree, there is some kind of award for what you just had to do right?

Norma said...

bwaaa haaa haaa haaa! I started laughing the minute you said she was wearing just a diaper! Been there done that! several times in fact. Well Elena has tried to change her own poopy diaper a couple times, much to the same results!

Bond Bedlam said...

No I do not believe that- That sweet, cute, innocent little girl would NOT do that. I cannot help but to sit here and laught just a little inside when I see my children dealing with these issues - There is a little something in the term "pay-back"

Dawn said...

Oh thank goodness, I have not had to deal with that! I do have one more to deal with, but hey, it'd be my bed because she doesn't sleep in her crib! We have had a little hyrogliphic action with Ryan lately, but he was trying to be helpful and clean it up himself, he just didn't do so good! So sorry, hope she didn't ruin the bedding!

Lauren said...

Thankfully Bear has not done that.... but I wouldn't put it past her, or her brother, when he gets older.