Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Spider Infestion!!!!

EEK!!! We have been infested by black spiders!



Gabe and I found these spiders and spider webs (they look shiny when I take a picture of them) at Target yesterday. We thought it would be "AWSOME" (according to Gabe) to decorate our home with them. Most people clean the spider webs out of the corners of their home, our zoo puts them up.



Gabe said, "Daddy and Isabel are going to be so happy!" I thought it was cute. He got right in there and put all the nasty spiders around.



I love Halloween! I think it is one of my most favorite holidays. I think it has to do with the weather, kids dressing up in fun costumes, being able to bake yummy things, the decorations, and who doesn't like all the candy? I get giddy with excitement about this time of year. It's fun seeing all the crazy decorations in the store.

We will see if Erik and Isabel enjoy seeing them as much as Gabe and I do.

10 comments:

Dana said...

Tom would flip out if I put up Halloween stuff right now. He thinks its crazy the stores are getting ready for it. I love all the fall holidays they are so much fun. I am totally with you girl!!!

Wendy said...

I know the only reason you like this season is b/c it's your birthday...(he,he) I thought it was too early to get the Halloween decorations out, but I guess not! I will need to make my trip to the attic for the Halloween box!

herb said...

I shivered when that post tile popped up in my Google reader, but I had to clock anyways. I'm glad they are just "pretend"!

klonghall said...

Yeah for Halloween! Is it really coming soon? We always forget to decorate until about a week before. Donnie is probably already planning his pumpkin.

Carla said...

oh fun. it sounds like gabe is so grown up! i can't wait to see you guys again. it's been forever?!

Beccarigg said...

Gabe looks so cute taking his decorating duties so seriously! You are such a fun mom to get the kids involved with that stuff! Holidays are always so much more fun when you really get into them : )

Leighanna said...

Cute! I like decorating for holidays too!!! :o)

Bond Bedlam said...

Gabe is so cute -

Dawn said...

Spooky! I love how a little web and a few plastic spiders go such a long way! Can't wait to hear about the kids' costumes!

Lauren said...

Ooh, thanks for the idea of something I can do with Hannah!